Thursday, October 6, 2016

Nine Years

On October 6, 2007 at 3:51 a.m. this guy made his debut on this earth.


I have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that it has been 9 years. Andrew has grown into such an amazing young man. It's incredible to see his love for Jesus continue to grow with each passing year. He has such a tender heart toward God, and I know God has big things for him. He also loves school, superheroes, his friends, soccer, his pets, and his family (not necessarily in that order). Part of me is sad to know he's entering his last year in single digits. But more of me is excited to see what God has in store for this amazing kiddo! I know the next 9 years will be just as awesome (and then he'll be 18 ... if you'll need me, I'll be crying in the corner). 

Happy 9th birthday buddy!

No comments: